Castle Hills Commercial
Air Conditioning Service and Repair
Professional, on-time service for your Castle Hills business or building
Since our founding in 1954, Ramsey Air has been a leading installer and service provider of HVAC systems into commercial locations throughout the greater San Antonio and South Texas area.
Some of the places we’ve worked include:
- Retail – malls, standalone locations, stores
- Office buildings – single story to skyscrapers
- Entertainment – theaters, country clubs, zoos
- Restaurants – large and small
- Medical – offices, labs, research facilities
- Non-Profits – foundations, retirement centers
- Financial – banks, credit unions, loan centers
- Storage facilities – both public and private
- Faith-based – churches through San Antonio
- Apartment complexes – large and small
- Education – elementary, middle and high schools, administrations, colleges
- Government – court houses, libraries, city halls
Ramsey Air recommends and installs American Standard air conditioning and heating systems, but our technicians are experts in servicing all major brands, including Trane, Carrier, Lennox, Rheem, York, Ruud, Goodman and many more. No matter what brand of A/C you have, Ramsey Air can handle the job.
Our services include:
- Air conditioning installation and service
- Heating installation and service
- Preventative maintenance
- Complete system replacements
- Ductless cooling and heating
- Air purification systems
- Indoor air quality systems
- Attic insulation
We offer competitive financing options for every budget.
Call us today at 210-344-4054 for your free project quotation, or to schedule service. Or, simply click here to complete the contact form on this page.
After-hours service (where and when available) includes an additional service charge along with our regular fee.
Thank you for your interest in Ramsey Air. We look forward to serving you and your business.
Follow Us on Social Media
Now, more than ever: air purification systems for your Castle Hills business
The current COVID-19 situation has placed tremendous burdens on businesses and property owners, many of whom have faced government-mandated closures and business limitations.
For these and other reasons, many are looking to air purification systems as part of an overall strategy for reducing the possibility of airborne infection within commercial properties and businesses.
Ramsey Air technicians have decades of experience installing both in-duct and ductless air purifiers, so we’re ready to help secure your environment as well.
Air purification systems can kill up to 99+% of airborne bacteria, viruses, mold, pollen, pet dander and other particulates and irritants, leaving your interior air both healthful and a pleasure to breathe.
For years, people with allergies were the most common users of air filtration systems mated to their HVAC systems. But with COVID-19, every business should consider installing one to help reduce the chance of airborne infection.
Call Ramsey Air today at 210-344-4054 for a complimentary consultation on the benefits of in-duct and ductless air filtration systems. Or, simply complete the form below and we’ll be in touch with you as soon as possible.